Marilynn Chadwick invites you on a quest to discover just who God designed you to be!
Valor means courage under fire — strength. A woman of valor is someone who is both a nurturer and a warrior, a leader and a life-giver!
Regardless of your “age” or “stage,” you were made and designed by God to use your gifts for the benefit of others — to share God’s grace in its various forms!
Learn how to listen to God’s voice, discern your purpose, and truly change lives. You’ve been called for such a time as this!
Through this powerful DVD/Book package, we’ll discuss:
- Inspirational Lessons from Proverbs 31
- Training to become “Royalty” and how to see yourself as queens (The scriptures describe us as kings and queens who will rule and reign with Christ!)
- How to Build Up Your Marriage and Family (A woman sets the tone, wherever she goes!)
- How to Reach for the Stars
- How to be fierce fighters, warriors, and lead well
Culture’s view of women can sometimes be demeaning. But it’s possible to have balance in your life!
About Marilynn Chadwick:
Inspirational speaker Marilynn Chadwick, a former agnostic, is the co-founder of Women Under Construction — an outreach of Forest Hill Church in Charlotte, North Carolina, where her husband pastors. Marilynn and David have three grown children and four grandchildren.